(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) May 29 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today it revised its outlook on Germany-based automotive component group Robert Bosch GmbH [ROBG.UL] (Bosch) to negative from stable. At the same time, the 'AA-' long-term and 'A-1+' short-term corporate credit ratings were affirmed. "The outlook revision reflects our view on the rapid weakening of most global automotive markets, which we believe heightens the risk of a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P revises Robert Bosch GmbH outlook to negative" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.