(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) June 17 - -- In our view, U.K.-based aerospace group Rolls-Royce PLC (RR) has shown stronger-than-forecast and resilient operating and financial performances throughout the economic downturn. -- Due to very strong and stable cash flow generation, RR's financial risk profile has proved stronger than we had previously anticipated. -- We are therefore revising the outlook on RR to positive from stable, and affirming our ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P revises Rolls-Royce otlk to positive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642