(The following statement was released by the rating agency) -- Production of light vehicles in North America and commercial trucks in North America and Europe is increasing. Consequently, Warren, Ohio-based auto supplier Stoneridge's credit measures are moving back in line with our expectations for the rating. -- We are revising our outlook to stable from negative and affirming our ratings on the company, including our 'B+' corporate credit rating. Aug 7 - Standard & Poor's Ratings ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P revises Stoneridge outlook to stable" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.