(The following statement was released by the rating agency) -- Second-quarter operating results for auto parts maker Tenneco were better than we expected. -- We revised our outlook on Tenneco to positive from negative and affirmed our ratings. -- We believe the company's credit measures could return to levels consistent with a higher rating. Aug 31 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today said it has revised its outlook on Tenneco Inc. to positive from negative and affirmed its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P revises Tenneco outlook to positive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.