(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, Nov 17 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that it revised its outlook on TRW Automotive Inc. to positive from stable following the company's announcement that it plans to sell $350 million of equity and use the proceeds to reduce debt. The 'BB' corporate credit rating on Livonia, Mich.-based TRW was affirmed. The company, one of the world's 10 largest manufacturers of original equipment automotive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P revises TRW Automotive's outlook to positive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642