Overview -- U.S.-based vehicle replacement parts manufacturer UCI Holdings Ltd. (UCI) has experienced general softness in the aftermarket through the second quarter of 2012 despite a slight increase in miles driven and lower gas prices. -- We are revising our rating outlook to negative from stable and affirming all of our ratings on UCI, including our 'B' corporate credit rating. -- The negative outlook reflects our view that over the next year there is a one-in-three ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P revises UCI Holdings outlook to negative" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642