(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Nov 30- Standard & Poor's Ratings Services recently updated the methodology and assumptions it uses to rate and monitor U.S. asset-backed securities (ABS) backed by auto leases. Standard & Poor's does not anticipate any rating changes as a result of the revised criteria. Notable changes in the updated criteria include: -- Further clarification regarding the criteria applied to analyzing base residual values in U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P revises U.S. ABS auto lease securitization criteria" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642