Aug 30 - Overview -- On Aug. 27, 2012, we revised our outlook on Volkswagen AG (VW) to positive from stable and affirmed the 'A-/A-2' ratings. -- Volkswagen Insurance Co. (VICO) qualifies as a captive insurer of parent VW under our criteria. -- We are therefore revising our outlook on VICO to positive from stable and affirming our 'A-' ratings. -- The rating actions are not due to any changes to the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P revises Volkswagen Insurance Co otlk to pos; 'A-' rtgs afmd" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.