(The following statement was released by the rating agency) August 27 - German automaker Volkswagen's (VW) credit ratios appear strong enough to accommodate the recently announced Porsche acquisition. -- Porsche will add to VW's business diversity and, over time, reinforce the contribution of the premium/luxury segments to the automaker's earnings. -- We are revising our outlook on VW to positive from stable and affirming the 'A-/A-2' ratings. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P revises Volkswagen outlook to positive from stable" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642