(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Jan 31 - Brighter sales prospects in North America and continued healthy growth in emerging markets should underpin global automakers' credit quality over the coming quarters, says Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today in the report card: "Global Automakers Are On Level Ground Despite Economic Bumps". This is despite downside risk in carmaker's operating environment, such as uncertainties in the global economy and capital ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P rpt: Better sales in most regions support global carmakers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642