(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Dec 20 - Luxury goods manufacturers won't retain the immunity from tough global economic conditions they've enjoyed for the past two years in 2013, but they'll still grow and hang on to their decent credit metrics, said Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today in the report: "The Luxury Goods Industry's Lustre Will Fade But Not Disappear In 2013". The French luxury goods manufacturers LVMH Moet ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P rpt:Luxury goods firms lustre may fade,not vanish in 2013" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.