(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) June 25 OVERVIEW -- We are assigning preliminary credit ratings to the class A1 and B asset-backed floating-rate series 2010-1 notes to be issued by Cars Alliance Auto Loans Germany FCT. -- This transaction will refinance a portfolio of auto loans receivables originated in Germany and restructure a transaction issued by CARS ALLIANCE AUTO LOANS GERMANY FCC in 2007. Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today assigned its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P rts CARS ALLIANCE AUTO LOANS GERMANY FCT S. 2010-1 nts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.