(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) Oct 28 - OVERVIEW -- We have assigned credit ratings to E-CARAT, Compartment 2. -- The originator for this transaction is GMAC Bank [GMADOB.UL] . -- The collateral comprises auto loan receivables backed by certain vehicles and ancillary collateral. Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has assigned credit ratings to E-CARAT S.A.'s EUR477.0 million class A and B floating-rate notes, acting for Compartment 2 (E-CARAT). ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P rts E-CARAT's compartment 2 German auto ABS transaction" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642