(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) May 27 - OVERVIEW -- We have assigned preliminary ratings to the class A and B asset-backed floating-rate notes in this transaction. -- The collateral comprises auto loan receivables that the German branch of FCE Bank has originated. -- This will be FCE Bank's 12th German publicly rated transaction. Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has assigned its preliminary credit ratings to Globaldrive Auto Receivables 2011-A ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P rts German auto ABS deal globaldrive auto receivabls 20" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642