(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Sept 22 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that it views Dana Holding Corp.'s (B-/Negative/--) public offering of about30 million shares of its common stock as a modest positive but with no immediate effect on the company's rating. The equity issuance and debt reduction will help the company's liquidity incrementally. At June 30, 2009, Dana had $512 million in unrestricted balance sheet cash, 43% of which was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P says Dana Holding stock offering will not affect rtgs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642