(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) LONDON, Oct 29 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that its ratings on the notes issued by E-MAC NL 2002-I B.V., E-MAC NL 2003-I B.V., E-MAC NL 2003-II B.V., and E-MAC 2004-I B.V. (the "E-MAC transactions") are unaffected by the downgrade of General Motors Acceptance Corp. (GMAC). On Oct. 14, 2004, Standard & Poor's lowered its long-term rating on GMAC to 'BBB-' from 'BBB'. This triggered an obligation set ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P says E-MAC ratings unchanged" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642