(The following statement was released by the ratings agency). LONDON, March 24 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that the announcement made by Italy-based industrial group Fiat SpA (BB+/Negative/B) regarding the impending disposal of its insurance subsidiary, Toro Assicurazioni SpA (local currency Api/--/--), would have no effect on the ratings or outlook on the group. This transaction, which will reduce Fiat's consolidated net debt by EUR1.4 billion ($1.5 billion), was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P says Fiat ratings, outlook unaffected remain unchanged" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.