(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Dec 23 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that Ford Motor Co.'s (B-/Stable/NR) announcement that it has reached an agreement to sell its Volvo car unit to Zhejiang Geely Holding Group Co. Ltd. (unrated) will not affect the ratings on Ford and related entities. Ford said it anticipates signing a definitive sale agreement in first-quarter 2010, with closing in second-quarter 2010, and that it does not intend to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P says Ford rtgs unaffected by Volvo sale agreement" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.