Dec 3 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that Ford Motor Co.'s (BB+/Positive/--) announcement regarding a voluntary safety recall of 2013 SE and SEL model Ford Escape and Fusion vehicles equipped with the 1.6-liter engine has no immediate effect on the rating or outlook on Ford. The potential for engine fires in those specific engines does not affect 2013 Escape or 2013 Fusion models with other engines. Our preliminary view is that this event is more ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT - S&P says Ford's voluntary safety recall has no rtg effect" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642