(The following statement was released by the rating agency) July 31 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that, based on The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co.'s reported results for the second quarter, we believe its results are on track to meet our expectations for the current rating (BB-/Positive/--). We assume Goodyear will use less than $350 million in cash in 2009. We estimate that free cash flow totaled about $181 million in the second quarter, helped in part by better ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P says Goodyear Q2 results on track for the rating" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642