(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Feb 23 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that its ratings and outlook on Exeter, Pa.-based Keystone Automotive [BAINPK.UL] Operations Inc. (CC/Negative/--) are currently unaffected following the company's recently announced exchange offer to repay in full the existing asset-based loan (ABL) and existing senior secured term loan and to convert the existing senior subordinated notes into equity. The exchange ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P says Keystone rtgs unaffected after recent recap update" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642