(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) LONDON, June 26 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today it placed its 'BB+' long-term corporate credit rating on Italy-based industrial group Fiat SpA on CreditWatch with negative implications due to an increased likelihood that the cash-draining Fiat Auto division will remain in the group. At the same time, Standard & Poor's affirmed its 'B' short-term corporate credit and commercial paper ratings on Fiat and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P says may cut Fiat's BB+ long-term rating" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.