(Press release provided by Standard & Poor's Corp) TOKYO, June 28 - Standard & Poor's said on Friday that the single-'A'-minus-pi rating on Suzuki Motor Corp will not be affected by its recently announced $89 million investment in a 14.9 percent stake in GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co (GMDAT), a newly formed company that will own most of the assets of the bankrupt Daewoo Motor Co. The General Motors group, which includes General Motors Corp (GM) and Suzuki, plans to acquire a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P says Suzuki rating not affected by Daewoo stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642