(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) LONDON, Feb 19 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that Tata Motors Ltd.'s (BB/Stable/--) acquisition of Daewoo Commercial Vehicle Co. (DWCV) for US$102 million does not in itself have an impact on Tata Motor's credit rating or outlook. This acquisition will be equally financed by equity injection from Tata Motors, which currently has adequate cash resources, and by new debt issuance by DWCV. The increase in Tata ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P says Tata Motor's ratings unchanged" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.