(Press release provided by Standard & Poor's Corp) TOKYO, Dec 27 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that its rating on Toyota Motor Corp. (AAA/Negative/A-1+) is unlikely to be negatively affected by the probable extension of support to troubled general trading company Tomen Corp. ('CCpi'). Tomen today announced a new midterm management plan involving integration with Toyota Tsusho Corp. (a 22.9% owned affiliate of Toyota Motor), and a proposed JPY10 billion capital ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P says Toyota rating unlikely hurt by Tomen aid" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.