(Press release provided by the ratings agency) TOKYO, Aug 6 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said on Wednesday that Toyota Motor Corp.'s weaker first quarter (April-June, 2003) results will not affect the rating on the company (AAA/Negative/A-1+). Toyota's operating income decreased by 13.2% from the same period last year, and its operating margin dropped to 8.3% from 10.1% a year earlier due to an increase in marketing-related and other expenses and a weaker yen against the U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P says weak Q1 won't affect Toyota rating" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.