(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) NEW YORK, Feb 20 - The overall credit quality of the North American automotive supplier sector has weakened in the past year as the result of a number of industry pressures, according to a report, "North American Automotive Suppliers on the Long Road to Prosperity," published today by Standard & Poor's Ratings Services. Among the factors at work are cutbacks in vehicle production schedules, weak aftermarket demand, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P sees long haul for N.A. auto suppliers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642