(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, March 31 - Standard & Poor's will hold a telephone conference call on Tuesday, April 1, at 2:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, to discuss the outlook for credit quality in the North American auto supply industry. The speaker for this conference call will be Martin King from the Corporate Ratings auto supplier industry team. After the prepared remarks, Martin and members of the team will be available to answer your ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P sets auto supply cos teleconference for Tues" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642