(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, Oct 27 - Standard & Poor's will hold a telephone conference call on Tuesday, October 28, 2003, at 10:30 AM Eastern Standard Time to discuss Standard & Poor's decision on October 21, 2003, to place the ratings on Ford Motor Co. on CreditWatch with negative implications, and the status of the review. The speaker will be Scott Sprinzen, and also participating will be Sol Samson and Tom Kelly from the Corporate ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P sets Ford Motor teleconference for Oct 28" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642