(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Jan 25 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services' recent rating actions on U.S. auto suppliers and Ford Motor Co. reflect what we believe to be the start of a weak and fragile recovery for the U.S. auto industry, according to an industry economic and ratings outlook published today on RatingsDirect. The report, titled "U.S. Automotive Economic Outlook Appears Tentative," says the recovery has been sufficient for many companies to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P: Start of a fragile recovery for US autos" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642