(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Sept 28 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today assigned an 'A-1' short-term corporate credit rating to leading Japan-based wire and cable manufacturer Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd. (A/Stable/A-1). At the same time, we affirmed our 'A' long-term corporate credit and debt ratings on the company. The outlook on the long-term corporate credit rating remains stable. We base our assignment of a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P : Sumitomo Electric assigned 'A-1' short-term rating" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.