Auvergne posted a very strong operating margin of 26.7% in 2011, although this was down from a very high 30.8% in 2010, partly as a result of one-time items. This is despite increasing capital expenditures (capex) in 2011 that led to a limited deficit after capex of 0.9% of total revenue, after a slight surplus of 2.6% in 2011. We project that Auvergne will maintain a high operating margin, exceeding 24%, in 2012 despite sluggish operating revenue, owing to its control ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P summary: Auvergne (Region of)" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642