On March 1, 2012, the EU granted Serbia official candidate status. We believe the prospect of joining the EU can give candidate countries a strong impetus for reform. That said, an official date for opening talks has yet to be set. We do not expect Serbia will join the EU until the end of the decade. In light of our projections for weak eurozone activity, we expect that Serbia's GDP growth will average 0.5% in 2012, although there are considerable uncertainties surrounding this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P summary: Serbia (Republic of)" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642