(The following statement was released by the rating agency) OVERVIEW -- We reviewed 20 Ford Credit Auto Owner Trust securitizations issued between 2006 and 2010 backed by sales contracts secured by new and used automobiles and light-duty trucks originated by Ford Credit Ltd. -- We raised our ratings on 23 classes from 13 transactions and placed our ratings on 12 classes from four transactions on CreditWatch with positive implications. -- We affirmed our ratings on 46 classes from 20 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P takes actions on 20 Ford Credit Auto Owner Trust" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642