(The following statement was released by the rating agency) OVERVIEW -- We reviewed nine USAA Auto Owner Trust transactions backed by prime auto receivables. -- We raised our ratings on the class B notes from USAA Auto Owner Trust's series 2006-2, 2006-3, 2006-4, and 2007-2. -- We also affirmed our ratings on the remaining 20 classes from the nine USAA Auto Owner Trusts we reviewed based on their current credit enhancement in relation to our revised expected losses. Feb 22 - ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P takes various rtg actions on USAA Auto Owner Trust" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.