(The following statement was released by the rating agency) June 27 - According to a report published June 24 by Standard & Poor's Ratings Services, global tire demand is now returning to normal after a significant dip during the economic downturn and a strong rebound in 2010. Despite the downturn, the industry grossed $127 billion in 2009, and more than half of the market belongs to six companies: Bridgestone, Michelin, Goodyear, Cooper, Continental, and GITI. The report, titled "In ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P on tire makers' growth strategies" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642