(The following statement was released by the rating agency) TOKYO, May 24 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today raised its rating on Mitsubishi Motors Corp's (MMC: CC/Negative/--) senior unsecured bonds to 'B-' from 'CCC+' and removed the rating from CreditWatch, where it was placed April 2, 2004. The outlook on the senior unsecured bonds rating is stable. "The upgrade on MMC's senior unsecured bonds reflects the view that planned financial support for the carmaker will reduce ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P ups Japan's Mitsubishi Motors to 'B-' from 'CCC+'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.