(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Dec 22 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today took the following rating actions on various CPS Auto Receivables Trust and CPS Cayman Residual Trust transactions, all of which are securitizations of subprime auto loans backed predominantly by used automobiles and light-duty trucks: -- We placed our underlying ratings (SPURs) on the class A-3 and A-4 notes from CPS Auto Receivables Trust's series 2007-B, 2007-C, and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P var rtg actions on 17 CPS Auto, Cayman deals" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.