(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Nov 3 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that it views Visteon Corp.'s (B+/Stable/--) third-quarter results, announced today, as consistent with our rating. But we continue to believe the company's May 2011 agreement with an activist investor group; additions to the board from a pool of candidates nominated by the activist investors; the hiring of Goldman Sachs Group as a financial advisor; and the replacement of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P: Visteon ratings unaffected by earnings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.