(The following statement was released by the ratings agency). LONDON, Aug 26 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that HMC Cayman Finance Co.'s US$466.9 million 3% secured exchangeable notes due 2003 were repaid in full on Aug. 18, 2003, and the 'AAA' rating on the transaction has been withdrawn. Initially rated in May 2001, the notes are backed by "stripped" U.S. Treasuries, and are exchangeable, at the sole discretion of noteholders, for shares in Kia Motors Corp . This ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P withdraws rating on HMC Cayman Fin's notes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642