(The following statement was released by the rating agency) May 19 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today said that reported possible changes in mix between the first-lien and second-lien debt in Chrysler Group LLC's proposed financing could cause the rating agency to revise its recovery and issue-level ratings on Chrysler's debt. Our ratings on Chrysler, including the corporate credit rating and all issue ratings, are preliminary until after closing, when final dollar amounts are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P would revise Chrysler rtg if debt amounts change" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.