(The following was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK (Standard & Poor's) April 26, 2012--Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that Chrysler Group LLC's (B+/Stable/--) first-quarter earnings and the downgrade of 58.5% owner Fiat SpA (now BB-/Stable/B) have no impact on the rating for Chrysler. Chrysler's first-quarter earnings were sharply higher than in 2011, largely because of a 25% rise in shipments. But it appears that inventory will remain manageable--Chrysler's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&PBulletin: Chrysler Rating Not Affected By Announcements" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.