(The following was released by the rating agency) Nov. 1 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that its rating on PT Gajah Tunggal Tbk. (B/Stable/--) is unaffected by the company's third-quarter results. The company's EBITDA of about Indonesian rupiah (IDR) 1,000 billion and EBITDA margin of about 11.5% for the nine months ended Sept. 30, 2011, were slightly stronger than our 10% EBITDA margin base-case expectation for the full year. We still project the ratio of debt to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&PBulletin: Gajah Tunggal Ratings Unaffected By 3Q Results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.