(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) Jan 28 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that Toyota Motor Corp.'s (Toyota; AA/Negative/A-1+) announcement that it will temporarily halt sales and production of its eight models in the U.S. will have no immediate impact on the ratings on the company. However, the suspension may put downward pressure on Toyota's earnings, which we believe have entered a recovery phase. On Jan. 26, 2010, Toyota announced that it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&PBulletin: Rtgs on Toyota unaffected by production halt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642