(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Jan 29 - For the second consecutive year, following five years of underwriting profitability, the personal lines insurance sector is likely to have experienced underwriting losses in 2009, according to an article published earlier this week by Standard & Poor's Ratings Services. We are maintaining a negative outlook on the U.S. personal lines property/casualty insurance sector, which includes personal automobile and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P:Past hardships could strengthen U.S. personal line" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.