(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Sept 25 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today affirmed its 'BBB-' long-term corporate credit and debt ratings on Korea-based steelmaker Hyundai Steel Co. At the same time, we kept the outlook on the ratings at stable. However, we lowered the standalone credit profile (SACP) for Hyundai Steel to 'bb' from 'bb+' while reflecting two notches of support from its parent Hyundai Motor Group (the group), whose core ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P:Ratings on Hyundai Steel affirmed;outlook stable" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.