Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today affirmed its ratings on eight corporations, following our lowering of the sovereign rating on Japan (AA-/Stable/A-1+) (See media release "Ratings On Japan Lowered To 'AA-'; Outlook Stable"). The eight companies are: Nippon Telegraph & Telephone Corp. (NTT; AA/Stable/A-1+), NTT DOCOMO INC. (AA/Stable/A-1+), Canon Inc. (AA/Stable/A-1+), Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd. (AA/Stable/A-1+), Toyota Motor Corp. (AA/Negative/A-1+), Denso Corp. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P:Rtgs on eight Japan Co's affirmed after Sovereign = 2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642