(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Sept 26 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that its ratings and outlooks on Germany-based auto suppliers Schaeffler AG (B+/Stable/--) and Continental AG (BB-/Positive/B) are unchanged following the announcement of Schaeffler's sale of a portion of its stake in Continental, amounting to 10.4% of Continental's share capital, for about EUR1.6 billion in cash proceeds. Schaeffler owned this stake in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P:Schaeffler, Continental rtgs unchngd on sale news" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.