(The following statement was released by the rating agency) June 29 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today assigned its 'A-1' short-term corporate credit rating to Japan-based general trading company (GTC) Toyota Tsusho Corp. and its 'A-1' short-term debt rating to the company's JPY300 billion domestic currency commercial paper (CP) program. In addition, we affirmed our 'A' long-term corporate credit and debt ratings on Toyota Tsusho. The outlook on the long-term corporate credit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P:Toyota Tsusho Corp. assigned 'A-1' short-term rating" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642