DETROIT, March 25 (Reuters) Toyota Motor Corp spokesman Brian Lyons provided the following statement in response to a Reuters special report that can be seen here: [ID:nN24250645] "Toyota, like other automobile manufacturers, actively and continuously monitors field information related to our vehicles. Our engineers and specialists look for data and trends that may indicate a vehicle performance issue. If Toyota determines that a defect exists and decides that the defect is "related to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Toyota statement on Reuters special report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.